GuaSha Orthopedic Soft Tissue Tool-1
Treat the hand, forearm, elbow neck, jaw and face. Ideally shaped for small contours of the foot and ankle including the Achilles tendon. Mobilize dense scar and eliminate lingering pain after carpal tunnel release surgery that prevents bearing weight on the palm. Treat chronic lateral and medial elbow pain, i.e. tennis and golfer's elbow. Target localized myofascial pain and trigger points affecting the shoulder and back. Palpate and mobilize affected soft tissues with multiple convex and concave shapes. Lightweight, unbreakable and fits in a pocket - the perfect soft tissue tool for travel. A favorite of hand therapists and the clients they treat.
Constructed of our proprietary composite:
- Highly durable. Free replacement if you can break one!
- Extremely smooth feel against the skin.
- Use any skin lubricant even those containing camphor.
- Conducts vibration for enhanced palpation of soft tissues.
- Cleans easily with ordinary soap and water but can also withstand stronger chemical disinfectants.
- Safe for use with multiple clients.
- Very high strength to weight ratio.
- Lightly textured surface improves grip and won't show scratches.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- If any of our tools become damaged it will be replaced at no charge.
Made in the USA