Gua Sha Professional-4
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The GP-4 treats muscles of the shoulder, back and more. Mobilize fascia and tight pectoralis muscles. Eliminate trigger points of the triceps, biceps, quadriceps, hamstrings, rhomboids, levator, and other periscapular muscles. Raise petechiae along the spine for a traditional gua sha treatment.
The ergonomic handle minimizes stress on the user's thumb CMC joint by avoiding lateral pinch. Pressure is dispersed into the palm while fingertips rest directly on the treatment blade to enhance palpation.
Professional Tools are constructed of our proprietary composite:
- Use any skin lubricant even those containing camphor
- Conducts vibration for enhanced palpation of soft tissues.
- Cleans easily with ordinary soap and water but can also withstand stronger chemical disinfectants.
- Safe for use with multiple clients.
- Very high strength to weight ratio
- Symmetrical beveled treatment edge
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
Weight = 3.6 ounces!
Treatment edge length = 5.75 inches
Handle: textured, 1 inch diameter, 5.75 inches long, hollow
Made in the USA