GuaSha Professional Tool 4
The GP-4 treats muscles of the shoulder, back and more.
Treat tight pectoralis muscles involved in rotator cuff impingement and thoracic outlet syndrome.
Treat triceps, biceps, petite quadriceps, hamstrings and more.
Eliminates myofascial trigger points affecting the rhomboids, levator, and other periscapular muscles.
Raises petechiae along the spine for a traditional gua sha treatment.
- Textured, one inch diameter handle fits the user's hand perfectly
- Virtually eliminates stress on the user's thumb CMC joint
- Comfortable, controllable, and sensitive
- Much lighter than metallic tools / minimizes user fatigue
- Balanced treatment edge is neither too dull or too sharp
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
Weight = 3.8 ounces
Treatment edge length = 5.75 inches
Handle: textured, 1 inch diameter, 5.75 inches long, hollow
Made in the USA