GuaSha Professional Tool-3
New Composite Material
- Use any skin lubricant
- Use any cleaning solution
- Increased rigidity enhances palpation
- Lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Great feel in the hand
Treat soft tissue pain affecting the upper trapezius, biceps, triceps, calves and more. An effective tool for eliminating myofascial pain and trigger points.
Ergonomic handle minimizes stress on the user's thumb CMC joint by avoiding lateral pinch. Pressure is dispersed into the palm while fingertips rest directly on the treatment blade to enhance palpation.
Professional Tools are constructed of our proprietary composite:
- Use any skin lubricant even those containing camphor
- Conducts vibration for enhanced palpation of soft tissues.
- Cleans easily with ordinary soap and water but can also withstand stronger chemical disinfectants.
- Safe for use with multiple clients.
- Very high strength to weight ratio
- Symmetrical beveled treatment edge
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
Weight = 3.3 ounces!
Treatment edge length = 3.25 inches
Handle: textured, 1 inch diameter, 5.0 inches
Made in the USA