GuaSha Professional Tool-2
The GP-2 shapes match contours of the palm, forearm muscles, medial and lateral elbow, neck, ankle, foot, and more.
- Textured, one inch diameter handle fits the user's hand perfectly
- Eliminates stress on the users thumb CMC joint
- Comfortable, controllable, and sensitive
- Symmetrical beveled treatment edge
- Lighter than metallic tools / minimizes user fatigue
- Balanced treatment edge is neither too dull or too sharp
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
Eliminate pain after carpal tunnel release surgery when the palm is unable to tolerate firm pressure or weight bearing.
Mobilize dense, adherent scar following Dupytren's release and trauma.
Raise petechiae to trigger healing for chronic injuries including tennis and golfers elbow.
Weight = 3.0 ounces
Treatment edge length = 2 1/4 inches
Handle: textured, 1 inch diameter, 5.75 inches long, hollow
Made in the USA