Gua Sha Professional-2
The GP-2 shapes match contours of the palm, forearm muscles, medial and lateral elbow, neck, ankle, foot, and more. Shaped perfectly for mobilization of scar and soft tissues affected by chronic tennis and golfer's elbow. Quickly eliminate lingering pain that prevents weightbearing on the palm following carpal tunnel release.
Ergonomic handle minimizes stress on the user's thumb CMC joint by avoiding lateral pinch. Pressure is dispersed into the palm while fingertips rest directly on the treatment blade to enhance palpation.
Constructed of DupontTM Zytel®
- Use any skin lubricant even those containing camphor
- Conducts vibration for enhanced palpation of soft tissues.
- Cleans easily with ordinary soap and water but can also withstand stronger chemical disinfectants.
- Safe for use with multiple clients.
- Very high strength to weight ratio
- Symmetrical beveled treatment edge
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
Weight = 2.8 ounces!
Treatment edge length = 2 1/4 inches
Handle: textured, 1 inch diameter, 5.75 inches long, hollow
Made in the USA