GuaSha Professional Tool-1
The GP-1 treats small body contours including the Achilles tendon, hand and foot.
- Textured, one inch diameter handle fits the user's hand perfectly
- Eliminates stress on the user's thumb CMC joint
- Comfortable, controllable, and sensitive
- Symmetrical beveled treatment edge
- Lighter than metallic tools to minimize user fatigue
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
Mobilizing scar and contracted soft tissues interfering with flexion and extension of the fingers.
Increases circulation and tissue temperature over the dorsal aspect of the fingers to facilitate improved flexion of stiff fingers following trauma, surgery, prolonged edema and immobilization.
Weight = 2.8 ounces
Treatment edge length = 1 1/4 inches
Handle: textured, 1 inch diameter, 5 inches long, hollow
Made in the USA