GuaSha Professional Tool-4
New Composite Material
- Use any skin lubricant
- Use any cleaning solution
- Increased rigidity enhances palpation
- Lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Great feel in the hand
The GP-4 treats muscles of the shoulder, back and more.
Treat tight pectoralis muscles involved in rotator cuff impingement and thoracic outlet syndrome.
Treat triceps, biceps, petite quadriceps, hamstrings and more.
Eliminates myofascial trigger points affecting the rhomboids, levator, and other periscapular muscles.
Raises petechiae along the spine for a traditional gua sha treatment.
Ergonomic handle minimizes stress on the user's thumb CMC joint by avoiding lateral pinch. Pressure is dispersed into the palm while fingertips rest directly on the treatment blade to enhance palpation.
Professional Tools are constructed of our proprietary composite:
- Use any skin lubricant even those containing camphor
- Conducts vibration for enhanced palpation of soft tissues.
- Cleans easily with ordinary soap and water but can also withstand stronger chemical disinfectants.
- Safe for use with multiple clients.
- Very high strength to weight ratio
- Symmetrical beveled treatment edge
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
Weight = 3.6 ounces!
Treatment edge length = 5.75 inches
Handle: textured, 1 inch diameter, 5.75 inches long, hollow
Made in the USA