GuaSha Professional Tool-2
New Composite Material for 2021!
- Use any skin lubricant
- Use any cleaning solution
- Increased rigidity enhances palpation
- Lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Great feel in the hand
The GP-2 shapes match contours of the palm, forearm muscles, medial and lateral elbow, neck, ankle, foot, and more.
Ergonomic handle minimizes stress on the user's thumb CMC joint by avoiding lateral pinch. Pressure is dispersed into the palm while fingertips rest directly on the treatment blade to enhance palpation.
Professional Tools are constructed of our proprietary composite:
- Use any skin lubricant even those containing camphor
- Conducts vibration for enhanced palpation of soft tissues.
- Cleans easily with ordinary soap and water but can also withstand stronger chemical disinfectants.
- Safe for use with multiple clients.
- Very high strength to weight ratio
- Symmetrical beveled treatment edge
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
Eliminate pain after carpal tunnel release surgery when the palm is unable to tolerate firm pressure or weight bearing.
Mobilize dense, adherent scar following Dupytren's release and trauma.
Raise petechiae to trigger healing for chronic injuries including tennis and golfers elbow.
Weight = 2.8 ounces!
Treatment edge length = 2 1/4 inches
Handle: textured, 1 inch diameter, 5.75 inches long, hollow
Made in the USA