GuaSha Professional Tool-1
New Composite Material for 2021!
- Use any skin lubricant
- Use any cleaning solution
- Increased rigidity enhances palpation
- Lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Great feel in the hand
The GP-1 treats small body contours, The ideal choice for treating the hand and foot. Easily mobilize soft tissues of the digits and Achilles tendon.
Ergonomic handle minimizes stress on the user's thumb CMC joint by avoiding lateral pinch. Pressure is dispersed into the palm while fingertips rest directly on the treatment blade to enhance palpation.
Professional Tools are constructed of our proprietary composite:
- Use any skin lubricant even those containing camphor
- Conducts vibration for enhanced palpation of soft tissues.
- Cleans easily with ordinary soap and water but can also withstand stronger chemical disinfectants.
- Safe for use with multiple clients.
- Very high strength to weight ratio
- Symmetrical beveled treatment edge
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
Increase circulation and tissue temperature over the volar and dorsal aspect of the fingers to decrease pain and improve mobility of stiff fingers following trauma, surgery, prolonged edema and immobilization.
Treat the Achilles tendon and mobilize painful scar tissue and adhesions that build up from repeated trauma and overtraining.
Weight = 2.6 ounces!
Treatment edge length = 1 1/4 inches
Handle: textured, 1 inch diameter, 5 inches long, hollow
Made in the USA