GuaSha Orthopedic Soft Tissue Tool-1
- Multi shaped instrument
- Entire perimeter is a useable treatment edge
- Symmetrical beveled treatment edge
- Ideal for small contours of the hand, forearm, and elbow.
- Also treat the neck, jaw, face, ankle, and foot.
- Professional appearance
The GOST-1 is designed to treat the small body contours including the elbow, forearm, hand, ankle, foot, and face, localized myofascial pain or trigger points.
The GOST-1 is extremely lightweight weighing less than 1 ounce! Fitting easily in a pocket it's ultra portable and perfect for travel.
Despite being a featherweight it's extremely rigid and thanks to polycarbonate construction it's unbreakable. A solid choice for clinical or home use.
The symmetrically beveled treatment edge is great for lefties or righties...it doesn't matter, just flip the tool over and use it with either hand.
The treatment edge is refined and balanced for sensitivity and efficiency. The edge is not sharp but it's not super rounded either. The edge balances palpation and ability to mobilize soft tissue. Gradually increase pressure to easily raise petechiae.
- Tools will not break if accidentally dropped. Very high strength to weight ratio, polycarbonate is the layer used to make glass bullet proof. Conducts vibration for enhanced palpation of soft tissues. Cleans easily with ordinary soap and water. Safe for use with multiple clients.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- If any of our tools become damaged it will be replaced at no charge.
Made in the USA