GuaSha Orthopedic Soft Tissue Tool-1
- Multi shaped instrument
- Entire perimeter is a useable treatment edge
- Symmetrical beveled treatment edge
- Ideal for small contours of the hand, forearm, and elbow.
- Also treat the neck, jaw, face, ankle, and foot.
- Professional appearance
The GOST-1 treats all small body contours including the elbow, forearm, hand, ankle, foot, and face. Small convex rounded edges are perfect for localized myofascial pain and trigger points. A favorite tool of hand therapists and the clients they treat.
The GOST-1 is extremely lightweight and won't fatigue the user like heavier metal tools. The GOST-1 fits easily in a pocket and is ideal for travel.
The GOST-1 is rigid and unbreakable and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
The symmetrically beveled treatment edge allows the user to flip the tool over and use it with either hand.
The treatment edge is refined for sensitivity and efficiency. The edge balances palpation and ability to mobilize soft tissue.
- Very high strength to weight ratio, polycarbonate is the layer used to make glass bullet proof.
- Conducts vibration for enhanced palpation of soft tissues.
- Cleans easily with ordinary soap and water. Safe for use with multiple clients.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- If any of our tools become damaged it will be replaced at no charge.
Made in the USA